Tuesday 2 July 2013

June Nails

Hi! Sorry it's been a while since my last post, I've been busy with a mixture of dissertation preparations and fundraising activities which hasn't left me much time for blogging recently. I hope to be able to start posting regularly again soon and have a few posts planned, but for now here are my June nails...




First up we have Butter London in Disco Biscuit. I'd had my eye on this for ages after seeing it reviewed by Fleur De Force and finally spent my Boots points on it. A gorgeous pink with a really fine blue glitter running through it and an unusual textured finish. Such a unique shade and one of my new favourites!



Next up is No.7 Stay Perfect polish in Paradise Love, a gorgeous, summery aqua with very fine gold/silver glitter and larger bits of blue glitter through it. For a metallic polish this lasted longer than I expected, very impressed!





Finally, we have the Essie Sleek Stick nail wraps in Love to Love You. Having only used nail wraps once (Minx on my toes, applied in a salon by a pro!) I found these incredibly easy to apply, just peel off the sheet, press onto the nail, fold the ends over and file off the excess (Essie even included a mini emery board!). Their shape and slight stretchy feel meant that the wraps could easily be placed over the nails and flattened down edge to edge meaning no creases or big gaps down the edges, I found the size choice was good and the wraps were plenty long enough to cover my nails. I had only wanted to wear these for one night but they lasted almost a week before they started to look worn and I removed them. I had loads of compliments whilst wearing these (and people trying to read them, haha!) and many thought that I'd had them done in a salon, definitely a bonus! Overall I really liked these and would definitely repurchase them and try out some other designs. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow i love those Essie nail wraps! Where did you get them/how much were they? Hope dissertation prep is going well :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete